All abilities are catered for, routes and distances vary, according to the weather and the time of year.
Click on button below to join the club.
- Free Bronze British Cycling membership for BC newcomers (RRP £13.50) - minimum requirement for racing, or 50 % discount on BC Silver or RIDE membership
- Spinning sessions (October - March)
- Weekly 'confined Time Trials' April-September
- Regular coaching sessions for Juniors on MTB or Road
- Be part of the local like-minded cycling group and represent East Sutherland on cycling trips, challenges or races
We have prepared a guidance sheet for new members which contains important information. Please read this before submitting your application for membership. Download a copy here...
Please read the following policies:
Members participate in club activities at their own risk.
The club holds Third Party Liability Insurance through its affiliation to Scottish Cycling and CTC. Please note that this policy only indemnifies the club committee for club activities. This clubs insurance does not include personal accident cover, liability for accidents caused by club members, or damage to equipment (eg If the club is sued for a member cycling into a dog walker.) Club insurance policy: